Who we are
Our website address is: http://asaphealthcarestaffing.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number- also known as personal information.
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses).
If you are interested in our services, in being an employee, or contractor we may request additional information from you such as: your first name, last name, email address, address, phone number, educational background, work history, resume, preferred work location, or other information which we may add to a data record.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, including but not limited to job applications, clients or contractors who use our services, employment, referrals, employment placement, verification of license or certification, etc.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To clients or employers, when you apply to a position managed by the Website on behalf of that employer, or when you become an employee of an employer who uses the Website with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ASAP Healthcare Staffing LLC, our customers or others.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Website. We may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Website.
Unless otherwise noted, ASAP Healthcare Staffing LLC is the copyright holder of all content appearing on asaphealthcarestaffing.com. You may not republish, reprint, or reuse content without expressed written consent.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to the Site. Accordingly, any transmission of information is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access
What third parties we receive data from
We may collect information about you from a public or private third party source to create or supplement our records.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirement
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by employees of ASAP Healthcare Staffing LLC and occasional guest posts. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products or other forms of compensation. Additionally, all links may may be affiliate links and should be treated as such. Although, we may receive compensation for some of our posts, we do not and will not publish, advertise, market, etc any products, services, or businesses we do not believe in.
We are not responsible for any of the privacy practices of our advertisers, partners, contractors, clients, affiliates, or audience.
ASAP Healthcare Staffing LLC
P.O. Box 1069
Roanoke, AL 36274